Friday, July 31, 2009

Contemplations

These are just some random thoughts...mainly for me. Some brought about by my friends/family and some brought up by reading through the Word.

- Love. Do I truly love? What does love look like?
- Am I living in the past (past accomplishments, responsibilities, ministries, duties, etc) or am I living for today? Living out the passion, gifts He's put inside of me?
- Am I being the part of the body God has designed me to be?
- How can I live an ordinary life when I serve an extraordinary God?
- Don't just live out of old encounters but expect new ones!
- Live in a way where the things of God invade into your everyday life.
- If you don't love...you fail. (ouch!)

2 comments:

Kali Morgan said...

Those totally come from my blog!!! YAY!! Not that I can take the credit for coming up with them - but still!! Love you!

Kali Morgan said...

Other than the first one - that's all Nate.