Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A home for my jewelry

As we continue to get settled in our new home, I keep finding new ways to organize things.  After scouring the internet for ways to organize my jewelry and looking through tools I already had at home, this is what I came up with.  Not all my jewelry will be on display just my everyday "fun" jewelry.  


Ikea bar & hooks for necklaces/bracelets with light pink tulle for earrings

It's hanging in our bedroom right under a mirror.  I love having it all displayed so I can see what I have.  The only downside is that it is hanging above a floor air vent.  I still need to find a home for my earring studs (nervous that if I drop them they'll be gone forever in the air vent).  For now everything that isn't hanging here will be either hanging in my closet jewelry organizer or my jewelry box.


Love that I have a little splash of girly in this house full of boys!

No comments: